501. J. Noffsinger, E. Kioupakis, C.G. Van de Walle, S.G. Louie, and M.L. Cohen, "Phonon-assisted Optical Absorption in Silicon from First Principles," Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 167402 (2012).
502. K. Liu, J. Deslippe, F. Xiao, R.B. Capaz, X. Hong, S. Aloni, A. Zettl, W. Wang, X. Bai, S.G. Louie, E. Wang, and F. Wang, "An Atlas of Carbon Nanotube Optical Transitions," Nature Nanotech. 7, 325 (2012).
503. J. Deslippe, G. Samsonidze, D.A. Strubbe, M. Jain, M.L. Cohen, and S.G. Louie, "BerkeleyGW: A Massively Parallel Computer Package for the Calculation of the Quasiparticle and Optical Properties of Materials and Nanostructures," Comp. Phys. Comm. 183, 1269 (2012).
504. K. Kim, S. Coh, L.Z. Tan, W. Regan, J.M. Yuk, E. Chatterjee, M.F. Crommie, M.L. Cohen, S.G. Louie, and A. Zettl, "Raman Spectroscopy Study of Rotated Double-layer Graphene: Misorientation-angle Dependence of Electronic Structure," Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 246103 (2012).
505. M. Orlita, L.Z. Tan, M. Potemski, M. Sprinkle, C. Berger, W.A. de Heer, S.G. Louie, and G. Martinez, "Resonant Excitation of Graphene K-Phonon and Intra-Laudau-Level Excitons in Magneto-Optical Spectroscopy," Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 247401 (2012).
506. X. Andrade, J. Alberdi-Rodriguez, D.A. Strubbe, M.J.T. Oliveira, F. Nogueira, A. Castro, J. Muguerza, A. Arruabarrena, S.G. Louie, A. Aspuru-Guzik, A. Rubio, and M.A.L. Marques, "Time-dependent Density-functional Theory in Massively Parallel Computer Architectures: the OCTOPUS Project," J. Phys. Cond. Mat 24, 233202 (2012).
507. J. Lischner, J. Deslippe, M. Jain, and S.G. Louie, "First-principles Calculations of Quasiparticle Excitations of Open-shell Condensed Matter Systems," Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 036406 (2012).
508. S.K. Choi, M. Jain, and S.G. Louie, "Mechanism for Optical Initialization of Spin in Center in Diamond," Phys. Rev. B 86, 041202 (2012).
509. L. Song, L. Balicas, D.J. Mowbray, R.B. Capaz, K. Storr, L. Ci, D. Jariwala, S. Kurth, S.G. Louie, A. Rubio, and P.M. Ajayan, "Anomalous Insulator-metal Transition in Boron Nitride-graphene Hybrid Atomic Layers," Phys. Rev. B 86, 075429 (2012).
510. C.-H. Park and S.G. Louie, "Spin Polarization of Photoelectrons from Topological Insulators," Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 097601 (2012).
511. N. Alem, Q.M. Ramasse, C.R. Seabourne, O.V. Yazyev, K. Erickson, M.C. Sarahan, C. Kisielowski, A.J. Scott, S.G. Louie, and A. Zettl, "Subangstrom Edge Relaxations Probed by Electron Microscopy in Hexagonal Boron Nitride," Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 205502 (2012).
512. S.K. Choi, J. Deslippe, R.B. Capaz, and S.G. Louie, "An Explicit Formula for Optical Oscillator Strength of Excitons in Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: Family Behavior," Nano Lett. 13, 54 (2013).
513. C. Jozwiak, C.-H. Park, K. Gotlieb, C. Hwang, D.-H. Lee, S. G. Louie, J. D. Denlinger, C. R. Rotundu, R. J. Birgeneau, Z. Hussain, and S. Lanzara, "Photoelectron spin-flipping and texture manipulation in a topological insulator," Nature Physics 9, 293-298 (2013).
514. Y. Wang, D. Wong, A. V. Shytov, V. W. Brar, S. K. Choi, Q. Wu, H.-Z. Tsai, W. Regan, A. Zettl, R. K. Kawakami, S. G. Louie, L. S. Levitov, and M. F. Crommie, "Observing Atomic Collapse Resonances in Artificial Nuclei on Graphene," Science 340, 734-737 (2013).
515. J. Lischner, D. Vigil-Fowler, and S. G. Louie, "Physical Origin of Satellites in Photoemission of Doped Graphene: An ab initio GW plus Cumulant Study," Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 146801 (2013).
516. S. Coh, W. Gannett, A Zettl, M.L. Cohen, and S.G. Louie, "Surface Atom Motion to Move Iron Nanocrystals through Constrictions in Carbon Nanotubes under the Action of an Electric Current," Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 185901 (2013).
517. C. Jozwiak, C-H. Park, K. Gotlieb, C. Hwang, D-H. Lee, S.G. Louie, J.D. Denlinger, C.R. Rotundu, R.J. Birgeneau, Z. Hussain, and A. Lanzara, "Photoelectron Spin-flipping and Texture Manipulation in a Topological Insulator," Nature Phys. 9, 293 (2013).
518. C. . Wang, D. Wong, A.V. Shytov, V.W. Brar, S. Choi, Q. Wu, H-Z Tsai, W. Regan, A. Zettl, R.K. Kawakami, S.G. Louie, L.S. Levitov, and M.F. Crommie,, "Observing Atomic Collapse Resonances in Artificial Nuclei on Graphene," Science 340, 734 (2013).
519. S. Coh, S.G. Louie, and M.L. Cohen, "Theoretical Study of Solid Iron Nanocrystal Movement Inside a Carbon Nanotube," Phys. Rev. B 88, 045424 (2013).
520. S. Coh, L.Z. Tan, S.G. Louie, and M.L. Cohen, "Theory of the Raman Spectrum of Rotated Double-layer Graphene," Phys. Rev. B 88, 165431 (2013).
521. K. Kim, S. Coh, C. Kisielowski, M.F. Crommie, S.G. Louie, M.L. Cohen, and A. Zettl, "Atomically Perfect Torn Graphene Edges and Their Reversible Reconstruction," Nature Comm. 4, 2723 (2013).
522. D.Y. Qiu, F.H. da Jornada, and S.G. Louie, "Optical Spectrum of MoS2: Many-body Effects and Diversity of Exciton States," Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 216805 (2013).
523. H-C. Hsueh, G.Y. Guo, and S.G. Louie, "Electron and Optical Properties of Silicon Carbide Nanostructures," Chapter 7 in Silicon-based Nanomaterials, Springer Series in Materials Science 187 (eds. H. Li, J. Wu, Z.M. Wang) (2013).
524. Y. Sakai, G.D. Nguyen, R.B. Capaz, S. Coh, I.V. Pechenezhskiy, X. Hong, F. Wang, M.F. Crommie, S. Saito, S.G. Louie, and M.L. Cohen, "Intermolecular Interactions and Substrate Effects for an Adamantine Monolayer on a Au(111) surface," Phys. Rev. B 88, 235407 (2013).
525. T. Bazhirov, S. Coh, S.G. Louie, and M.L. Cohen, "Importance of Oxygen Octahedra Tilts for the Electron-phonon Coupling in K-doped BaBiO3," Phys. Rev. B 88, 224509 (2013).
526. S. Wang, W. Wang, L.Z. Tan, X.G. Li, Z. Shi, G. Kuang, P.N. Liu, S.G. Louie, and N. Lin, "Tuning Two-dimensional Band Structure of Cu(111) Surface-state Electrons That Interplay with Artificial Supramolecular Architectures," Phys. Rev. B 88, 245430 (2013).